40 Desks in Chiswick Park, Regus
Serviced office suite, Regus, Chiswick Park
1st Floor, 40 desks, c.2,000 sq ft available via sublease/ assignment/ new lease direct with Regus
The fully serviced office benefits from two entrances and consists of 40 desks and an internal meeting room. The suite occupies an enviable corner location, overlooking both the lake and events square, the full height glazing on two elevations providing huge amounts of natural light.
The suite is fully air conditioned through a displacement cooling system and benefits from built in blinds.
Being part of the wider Chiswick Park estate affords guest companies access to all the amenities, events and programmes offered by Enjoy-Work, the on site management team, many of which are put on at no cost for guest companies. These range from discounts with local businesses, to classes in photography, languages, music and more. In addition there is an active event and sport programme throughout the year, helping businesses to hit CSR & ESG objectives simply by being part of the Park community.
- Fully fitted, plug and play space
- Air displacement air conditioning
- Daylight sensing lighting
- Built-in bloinds
- Fully serviced
- Staffed reception
- Private meeting room
- Virgin Active gym
- Union Bar & Restaurant
- WH Smith
- Meeting pods
- Bookable presentation theatre
Chiswick Park is well served by public transport with direct access to the following stations;
- Gunnersbury-London Overground & District Line (Richmond Branch). Located at the front of the Park. Richmond provides connections to National Rail services serving
- London Waterloo, SW London and the wider SE.
- Chiswick Park –District Line (Ealing Broadway branch). 5 minutes walk via a bridge link at the North of the Park
- Acton Town –Piccadilly Line & District Line (Ealing Broadway Branch). 10 minute walk from the North of the Park
- Kew Bridge –National rail to London Waterloo. 15 minutes from the front of the Park
In addition, Chiswick Park benefits from numerous TFL bus routes that serve Chiswick High Road to the front of the Park and Bollo lane to the rear / North.
A short distance from the front of the Park is Junction 1 of the M4 providing fast access to the motorway network and to Heathrow Airport.
An assignment of the existing tenants interest, expiring 31st May 2024 or a new arrangement directly with Regus.
£25,000 per month
Each party to bear their own legal cost.
- Country: United Kingdom
- City / Town: London
- Postal code / ZIP: W4 5YA
- Property ID 8965
- Price £25,000 / Per Month
- Property Type Office
- Property status Available
- Size 2,000 SqFt