COREP Group Ltd (the ‘Organisation’) aims to ensure that its customer service always meets the needs of its clients in accordance with contractual requirements, its policies and procedures. The Organisation’s management operates a Quality Management System that is working towards gaining its’ ISO 9001:2015 certification and is committed to:
- Continue to develop and improve its Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of:
COREP Group Ltd has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that client needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving client satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting client needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Ensure that Management Reviews not only set but review the quality objectives, and report on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
The organisation complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, and constantly monitors its quality performance, implementing improvements when appropriate.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the requirements of the Quality Management System as defined in the Quality Procedures Manual. This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies are made available to all members of staff along with copies of the minutes of Management.
Reviews, or extracts thereof, in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.