TOR, St.Cloud Way, Maidenhead, SL6
£75,000-£225,000 PER ANNUM
The ground floor was fully fitted by our client in 2018 who can offer the existing furniture as part of the deal. The space can be reconfigured to offer c. 2,500 – 7,000 sq ft depending on each interested parties requirements. The specification includes:
- Up to 70 desks
- An additional 30 drop hot desks
- X7 demised meeting rooms
- Additional communal meeting rooms
- Large break out facility with kitchen, tables and town hall meeting area
- Coffee shop in main reception
- Showers on lower ground level
- Good town centre parking ratio
- Demised kitchen
- Maidenhead Rail Station – 0.56 miles away.
- Furze Platt Rail Station – 0.77 miles away.
- Taplow Rail Station – 1.47 miles away.
- Cookham Rail Station – 2.23 miles away.
- Burnham (Berks) Rail Station – 2.98 miles away.
The building itself was completed in 2015 as a joint venture development between BlackRock and Rockspring. The building comprises of 67,777 sq ft of Grade A offices. Tenants include Rank Leisure, Empirix and Vertiv
Description TOR’s base specification includes:
- VRV heating and cooling a/c
- Full accessible raised floors
- Suspended ceilings with LG7 lighting
- PIR lighting sensors
- Onsite café (main reception)
- Showers and Changing rooms
- Wild garden
- Excellent town centre parking ratio of 1:329 sq ft
- Fully glazed double height reception
- Excellent natural light throughout
- BREAAM – Excellent
- Allocated cycle spaces.
A new sublease available for a term of years to be agreed. The contractual expiry date of the headlease is 9th February 2030.
The quoting rent is £30 per sq ft.
- Country: United Kingdom
- City / Town: Maidenhead
- Postal code / ZIP: SL6 8BN
- Property ID 4845
- Price Up to £225,000 K / Per Annum
- Property Type Office
- Property status Available
- Size 7,000 SqFt