The Pearce Building, Maidenhead, SL6 1RL
Space offered: 6,336 SQ FT/ 589 SQ M on 6th Floor
About the building:
- Occupational density of 1.8m2
- Raised access floors
- 7 car parking spaces
- Plug and play
- Air conditioning
- Three 13 person lifts
- 27 bicycle parking spaces
- Fully accessible metal tile suspended ceilings
- LG7 compatible lighting with daylight dimming
- Showers, with changing and locker facilities
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’
The Pearce Building is located in Maidenhead Town Centre. It benefits direct access to junction 8/9 of the M4 within 10 minutes. Maidenhead Train Station provides access to London Paddington within 37 minutes, Heathrow in 26 minutes and Reading in 12 minutes. Maidenhead is on the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) route which will only help to improve connectivity going forward.
Close by is a Sainsbury’s superstore with a car park offering 1,280 pay & display or seasonal spaces.
- M4 (Junction 8/9) – 2 miles
- M40 (Junction 4) – 8 miles
- M25 (Junction 15) – 10 miles
- Central London – 25 miles
- Reading (GWR) – 15 mins
- London Paddington (GWR) – 28 mins
- Heathrow Airport – 32 mins
About the area:
Maidenhead is a Thames-side town and has one of the most attractive environments in the Thames Valley, with some of the UK’s foremost restaurant6s including The Fat Duck and the Waterside Inn.
The town centre offers a range of leisure and retail amenities, including David Lloyd leisure centre and Nicholsons shopping centre.
Amenities are set to be further enhanced with the imminent redevelopment of the King Street/ Queen Street area.
- Country: United Kingdom
- City / Town: Maidenhead
- Postal code / ZIP: SL6 1RL
- Property ID 6504
- Price £38 / per sq ft
- Property Type Office
- Property status Available
- Size 6,336 SqFt
- Size 6336