The Foundry, Hammersmith, W6
£618,512 Per Annum
The part 4th floor has been fully fitted by marine electronics company, Navico, who can offer the existing furniture as part of any transaction. Since the lease was signed in March 2019, the office has not had significant use and is in an excellent condition.
- Designed by one of London’s leading fit-out practices.
- Ability to brand the space easily and cost effectively.
- 76 dedicated desks in the main office, with a further 18 hot desks.
- 9 meeting rooms and 1 private office.
- Extensive breakout area (pictured) with town hall seating and full Bose sound system. →Exposed services in part of the space.
- 4 call pods and 2 ‘scrum’ areas for impromptu meetings.
- 3 terrace areas alongside external elevation.
- 1 parking space.
- Full access to shared areas in the building, including changing facilities.
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line) Underground Station – 0.18 miles away.
- Hammersmith (H&C Line) Underground Station – 0.29 miles away.
- Barons Court Underground Station – 0.37 miles away.
- Ravenscourt Park Underground Station – 0.66 miles away.
- West Kensington Underground Station – 0.67 miles away.
The subject space is located on the part 4th floor of the building and is currently occupied by Navico until March 2025.
The current specification includes:
- Double height reception
- Full height central atrium
- On-site café
- Raised floors
- Suspended ceilings
- Occupational density of 1:8 sq m
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.65m
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- LED lighting and PIR control
- Basement car parking
- Including electric charging points
- 161 bike racks
- Showers and 198 lockers
- On-site squash court
- Communal landscaped roof terrace
- 4 x 17 person passenger lifts
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’
- Neighbouring occupiers include The Walt Disney Company, UKTV, Shazam, Virgin Media, Harrods, Victoria Beckham and GE Capital.
The passing rent for the suite is £58.00 per sqft per annum.
EPC Rating – B
- Country: United Kingdom
- City / Town: London
- Postal code / ZIP: W6 8BB
- Property ID 5019
- Price £618,512 K / Per Annum
- Property Type Office
- Property status Let
- Size 10,664 SqFt